Sunday is National Champagne Day, and we should all be celebrating! To help you out, we compiled a list of the most delicious champagne cocktails. You can thank us later.
Strawberry Champagne Mojito
1 cup diced strawberries
12-12 mint leaves
4 teaspoons sugar
4 oz lime juice
4 oz white rum
1 bottle champagne
- Place 1/4 cup of strawberries, 3-4 mint leaves, 1 teaspoon sugar (or simple syrup) and 1 ounce of lime juice in the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Using a muddler, crush the strawberries and mint to release the oils. Stir in 1 ounce of rum. Top with champagne until the glass is filled.
- Garnish with strawberries and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Champagne Lemonade Margaritas
1 oz silver tequila
1/2 oz orange liqueur
3 oz pink lemonade
- Rub the lemon wedge round the rim of an old-fashioned glass. Roll the rim of the glass in salt.
- In a cocktail shaker add some ice, the tequila, orange liqueur and lemonade. Shake well and pour into an ice filled glass. Top with champagne.
Muddled Raspberries & Champagne
2 heart shaped ice cubes
2 cans of Sofia champagne
2 sticks of pink rock candy
2 tablespoons raspberries
- Add one cube of ice to each glass. Pour in champagne and add one tablespoon of raspberries in each glass.
- Muddle raspberries gently with rock candy and leave rock candy in as a garnish.