To say we couldn't live without these items is a stretch. We just wouldn't want to live without them, especially this summer.
1. Sun protection is important for your face year round, but even more so in the summer - for obvious reasons. So we've decided this Klint Bolero hat from Lola is the perfect go-to!
2. If you insist on skipping the hat, at least protect your eyes. These Oliver Peoples sunglasses from Uptown Eyes are so cute and they look great with everything!
3. An outfit is never complete without lipstick, and for that reason we love this not-too-bright Trish McEvoy lipstick from Glo. But if you're more of a lipgloss kind of gal, check out the Trish McEvoy lipgloss, also from Glo.
4. Off the shoulder is huge right now, and this MINKPINK dress from Savoir-Faire is the perfect dress to throw on and go!
5. Even in 105 degree weather, we still need our coffee. This Kate Spade tumbler from Skye on the Town is our favorite.
6. This lightweight Ban.do duffel from Riffraff holds everything you need for your vacation - just don't forget the Cactus Verde body wash and lotion!
7. It's hard to find one pair of shoes that goes with everything, but these Joie sandals from Lola are the perfect pair!
8. At the end of the day, when you feel gross from being outside for 13 hours and just want to wash your face, you'll be happy you purchased that Clarisonic from Premier Dermatology.